Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Product I LOVE - Murad Renewing Eye Cream

I'm what you would call a product junkie... have been for as long as I can remember.  Because your eyes are one of the first things people see, a good eye cream is tremendously important.  Not only does a good eye cream help prevent and combat signs of aging, it also makes the skin around your eyes softer so any concealer glides and blends much nicer.

A few months back I received a sample of this eye cream when visiting the Murad Spa.  I have sensitive skin and it felt great, no irritation.  The cream is a "triple-action" treatment, so it helps diminish fine lines, dark circles and puffiness.  Obviously all of this sounds great, but the proof is in the pudding.

Soon after I started to use this cream I had a trade show in NYC and I was up countless nights prepping.  When I arrived in NYC I had only slept 10 hours in 4 days and was exhausted!    I could hardly keep my eyes open.  To my surprise my coworkers all commented on the fact that I didn't look tired at all, and wanted to know how that was possible?  I told them it must have been the new eye cream I was using.... who knew!  As soon as I got home from the trip I immediately finished my sample and ordered the cream online.  I love it,  and treat my eyes with it every morning :)  It's a new favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS